Outdoor LED display has high quality requirements due to poor environment. There are many factors to consider when choosing. Today, Shenzhen LED World will tell you about the correct selection and use of outdoor LED display.
Outdoor LED display options :
(1) the display is installed outdoors, often exposed to the sun and rain, wind and dust, and the working environment is poor. Therefore, we must do a good waterproof moisture-proof.
(2) the display screen may be attacked by lightning, so it must have a lightning protection level.
(3) the ambient temperature varies greatly. When the display works, it must generate a certain amount of heat.If the ambient temperature is too high and the heat dissipation is poor, the integrated circuit may not work properly or even burn down, resulting in the display system cannot work properly. Do a good job of cooling .
(4) the audience is wide, the line of sight is long, the field of vision is wide, the ambient light changes greatly, especially in the case of diret sunlight .
(5) from the point of view of use, full color screen is the current mainstream, because of its high brightness, full color, can work all day, but high price
(6) from the point of view of application, there are reasons for the existence of products to meet the needs of users.When display text and color requirements are not high and there is no blue, dual-primary color display occupies the market price is low, mature and stable
(7) outdoor screen direction and distance play a decisive role in the price.The greater the distance, the larger the pixels and the higher the brightness.Also, facing the northeast is much cheaper than facing the southwest.
(8) the screen and the combination of the screen and the building must be strictly waterproof and leakproof.Screen body should be good drainage measures, if water, should be successfully discharged.
Attention Of Using Outdoor LED Display:
(1) the connection between the screen body and the screen body and the building must be strictly waterproof and leakproof. The screen body should have good drainage measures. Once the water is accumulated, the water can be discharged smoothly.
(2) install lightning protection devices on display screens and buildings.The main body and shell of the monitor are well grounded, and the grounding resistance is less than 30, so that the large current caused by lightning can be discharged in time.
(3) install ventilation equipment to cool down, so that the internal temperature of the screen is between 10-40℃C.The axial fan is mounted on the back of the screen to expel heat.
(4) select industrial-grade integrated circuit chips with operating temperature between 40 ℃ and 80℃ to prevent the display from starting due to low temperature in winter.
(5) high-brightness leds must be used to ensure long distance visibility under strong ambient light.